Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Bad roommate must go !! Help me Tenant Net !!

Posted by Linda Garthsi on September 01, 1998 at 14:43:47:

I have a roommate for 5 months now and for the past 2 months she has become like a wild person !!! She brings 2 or 3 men home with her every night!! The situation is awful with the men walking around the apartment nude with her nude as well...They are having wild sex with a lot of noise to say the least. She enjoys having sex with them and leans up against my bedroom door with them while in the sex act with them moaning and screaming etc and I am intimidated by it and I am afraid that the men will rape me in here. My door is locked and I put another lock on it but it is very thin wood and they could break the door down very easily...Also the livingroom is left a shambles in the morning with condoms laying on the floor plus there are "stains of the sex acts on all my furniture" and she won't help to clean it. She says she is tired. I told her to stop this 20 times because it is causing me tremendous emotional stress ie: I am also losing sleep and getting ill from it and I am afraid of these men she told me to go to hell and maybe I should loosen up and try sleeping with these men!!.She works in a bar and meets all kinds of weird people. I don't feel safe here in my own apartment with her living here and I want her OUT today !!
I signed a 2 year roommate agreement with her and I have about 19 months to go. As with the other message by ANDREW HARRIS regarding his roommate problem, I cannot wait 19 months. In my case, my mother told me to give her notice that she must stop her actions or I will change the locks on the door. I am afraid of the "criminal charges " you speak of
if I do that. My brother told me to change the locks also because I do not want her here another night !! I live in terrible fear !! Help me Tenant Net.
Linda Garthsi

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name