Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

When filing an overcharge complaint...................

Posted by judy on February 08, 2002 at 10:26:05:

Which would be the best way to do it? Should we hire a lawyer (which would probably mean $$$$! )or should we just file a complaint w/DHCR?

If a lawyer represents us, will the process be quicker than filing w/DHCR (what's that approx. 4yrs) ?

Any comments would be much appreciated...............


Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name