TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

something fishy...

Issues unrelated to specific categories below

Moderator: TenantNet

something fishy...

Postby sweetchick » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:09 am

Good morning/night,

I ask a few ? already relating to my case. Now, things just don't add up. OK, here's some more info & ?'s.

The judgement entered against me was several years back. I knew nothing about this case. I happen upon it because people knew info about my personal life that wasn't possible. I found out when I went to court.

I order my credit report online & the judgemnt is not listed. It was for an excessive amt. The lawyer representing her in the case is now a clerk somewhere else. I looked up his info before & couldn't find it. Now it shows on the same site after I told him he's not listed. He now works (he said) w/Supreme Court. My ?'s

He's listed as a "Bankruptcy lawyer". Could he have represent her in a "holover proceeding"? I know clerks are not to represent clients. Can she win a judgemnt if she has a MD (multiple dwelling) resident that's not registered. I'm pissed to the point where I'll use this defence, if I have to.

I just receive notice also that she's suing me again on basically the same issue. Is this legal? Can she be prosecuted for this? TIA for any response.
sweetchick

Return to NYC General Discussion