Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Subleasing an apartment

Posted by Israel on October 24, 1998 at 00:56:21:

In Reply to: Subleasing an apartment posted by Tasha on October 21, 1998 at 01:00:29:

Have your grandmother add your name to the lease as soon as possible. Keep her name also because there will be a confict of interest if she does not. As a primary tenant she would be able to come and go as she please. With your name added you can pay the rent and ask for services. Both of you can aways do the same for other family members.

: My Grandmother is moving to another state and she is letting me have her apartment. Can I transfer my name on to the lease or will I have to sublet the apartment from her?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name