TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

HELP ME MY LEASE WILL NOT BE RENEWED HAVE NOWHERE TO GO

Moderator: TenantNet

HELP ME MY LEASE WILL NOT BE RENEWED HAVE NOWHERE TO GO

Postby juliibugg » Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:51 pm

I am a mother of 3. I have had some medical problems this year that caused me to be late on my rent a few times this past year. My landlord knew this and never said anything and I thought she was being very understanding. I have always paid my rent I was just late and I always paid the late fee. Well I received a letter the other day saying due to this my lease will not be renewed in April. Nothing was ever said to me. I called the landlord and she said it wasnt her but the head people that live in another state that made the decision. If it was up to her I would be able to stay because I am a good tenant. Due to past problems my credit is not very good so now I am very worried that I will not be able to find another place in this area.I only found the place I live now because a friend I have was friends with the manager of the apartment. If you know of anyone that has a 3 bedroom to rent please contact me or if you could put a note perhaps on your message board please. I have a cat also. My landlord will reference me I think. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I will pray that maybe someone will be able to help. Thanks. I live in Blacksburg va

<small>[ February 16, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: juliibugg ]</small>
juliibugg

Re: HELP ME MY LEASE WILL NOT BE RENEWED HAVE NOWHERE TO GO

Postby Iddabiddy35 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:14 pm

See: Social Services - Family division.
Iddabiddy35

Postby Aubergine » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:46 pm

Biddy, why are you reviving three-year-old threads? The OPs are not around to see your replies and the questions are almost certainly moot.
Aubergine

Postby HardKnocks » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:19 am

LOL Aubergine, I just posted the same thing last night and this morning.

Did some technical glitch maybe push these posts to the top or something, so everyone thought they were new? :confused:
HardKnocks

Postby Iddabiddy35 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:57 am

Aubergine - just noticed the dates...at first glance I thought they were new posts.
Iddabiddy35

Return to General Discussion - beyond New York