TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

attorney, seth miller

NYC Housing Court Practice/Procedures

Moderator: TenantNet

attorney, seth miller

Postby sadtenant » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm

has anyone used used him in an LT nuisance case and were you satisfied?

what was the outcome?
sadtenant

Postby TenantNet » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I sent you some comments by email (generally positive). Others may post here or by private mail. Comments on any attorney are OK -- as long as you stick to issues of representation. Did they get the job done. Did they communicate well and so on. No attorney can guarantee a victory, but tenants should expect competent representation.

Disclosure: we have a business relationship with Mr. Miller and his firm. They are advertisers on the site and we have used his services.
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
TenantNet

Postby Sky » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 am

I would not hesitate to consult with him or retain him.

I once contacted Seth Miller while preparing the defense of 'frivolous' nuisance lawsuit. The conversation was very productive and his advice was very direct, to the point, and right on the money. Within the limited capacity of the conversation, it was one of the better and more productive conversations I've had with attorneys. I liked the way his mind worked, I got a great vibe, and I would feel confident with him representing me.
I've had a paid consultation with the other two partners at his firm: if I retained counsel from that firm, I'd choose Mr. Miller.
Sky

Return to Housing Court - NYC