TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

What press do you know of that covers NYC??

Public Housing (NYCHA), SRO, HUD, HPD, Mitchell Lama, Lofts, Coop/Condo

Moderator: TenantNet

What press do you know of that covers NYC??

Postby Kevin236 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

I am looking for press (tv, print, radio, reputable bloggers, anyone!) who covers affordable housing issues, NYC slumlords, mass landlord/tenant lawsuits, related real estate issues etc.

I suppose the sort of news segments that are like 'Shame on You" would also be helpful too.

I've already started doing research by finding the names/contact info of people who've written related stories in the past, and will continue to research today, but I figure it can't hurt to ask the wise Reddit hivemind because I'm bound to miss a lot of relevant press. Like I read on another post that Brian Lehrer has an "ask the mayor" segment every week, which is relevant, and I don't think I would have found that on my own at all if it hadn't been for Reddit.

Thanks so much, if you can recall just the name of a press member who covers stuff like this, or a news segment, or the name radio show, anything, I can of course take it from there and find contact info.

Thanks very much in advance, it's for a good cause!
Kevin236

Re: What press do you know of that covers NYC??

Postby TenantNet » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:22 pm

I would ask why you are interested as the local press covers this every day (although not doing a good job at it).

But you wouldn't know as you're located in India and listed on multiple spam databases. Thread and user locked. Goodbye.
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
TenantNet

Return to Other NYC Housing Issues