TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Stipulation--Non Payment RS Apt

NYC Housing Court Practice/Procedures

Moderator: TenantNet

Postby TenantNet » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 am

This has gone back and forth. I don't know what you're asking here. I asked for the complete text of the stip and as far as I can tell you haven't done that. You keep adding new twists. A forum like this can only do so much without looking at all the papers in the case. (and of course, we're not lawyers as you know).

You asked for the reason why they might be able to put the case back on the calendar, but I don't have all the information, so I can't tell you.

If you haven't put in an answer, then perhaps you should (if it's not too late). It looks like they won't have to start over. Apparently you have done something (or not done something) that gives them reason to bring the case back on.
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
TenantNet

Postby dani1982 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 am

I don't mean to be confusing. They are saying that I did not abide by the stip in their motion and they added the December rent that was not included in the stip. I was asking if the judge will consider the fact that they have the money and that it was a day late. The stip was concise and did not allow for an immediate judgement and warrant of eviction. I mailed the money prior to the date on the stip which shows intent and the post office did give me an estimated delivery date. I'm just asking if the judge will consider this and the retaliation issue.
dani1982

Previous

Return to Housing Court - NYC