TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Guidence please

NYC Housing Court Practice/Procedures

Moderator: TenantNet

Guidence please

Postby als123 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 am

we are trying to resovle a security deposit issue in the Bronx with the LL. If this does work out, can we take him to small claims court? or the housing court?

are there forms available for us to do this pro se?

Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Postby griffins80 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 pm

If you have already moved out...it might be a small claims issue now...I'm not sure. Housing Court seems to deal with non-payment and holdovers generally.
1118 Grand Concourse, Room 250
Bronx, NY 10456
Thats the address of Bronx Civil and room 250 is the resource center, I think they provides info and some assistance. Also check on the court website...
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Return to Housing Court - NYC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests