TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Permits

Relating to Department of Buildings, Development and Zoning

Moderator: TenantNet

Permits

Postby 575MidTownKid » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 pm

My landlord is attempting to get access to my apartment - but when I look at the permit online there is now a "NOTICE TO REVOKE" which was dated 2 weeks ago.

Any idea if this permit impacts the ability to perform the work?

Thank you,
h
575MidTownKid

Re: Permits

Postby TenantNet » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm

We would need more information. Can you send us the link of the work application - by Private Mail (see the PM icon to the left of the post)?

Do not post it on the public part of the forum. Also, are you RS or not? What is the nature of the work the LL seeks to do?
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
TenantNet

Re: Permits

Postby TenantNet » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:04 am

We got your PM, but we have to point out that you're violating the forum rules in two ways:

1. On one set of posts you completely erased the initial post, which means out response is now to a non-existing question. This is serious in our eyes and we've kicked people off the forum for this sort of thing. Please read the forum rules #3. As a result of your action, we've had to lock all your topics.

2. You also keep starting new threads and I know you've been warned about that. We can't keep track of 52,000 posts from 7,700 users. The forum rules #8 explain why you need to stick to one thread (with some exceptions). Same building - same problems - same topic. When you start new threads we have to research what you've posted before and re-read all the prior posts from the prior topics. That's a lot of extra work for us.

As for your new question, this was discussed in PM back in July. The complaint on the PW1 issue is on the DOB site, but you should follow-up with the DOB Commissioner and Borough Commissioner. Send them a letter. PW1 fraud is a sensitive political issue these days.

General wiring allows rewiring and moving breaker boxes.
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
TenantNet

Return to Building Dept/Zoning Issues - NYC