Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

need stabalized sublet info and cosigner info PLEASE

Posted by tuz on March 15, 1999 at 15:58:29:

can one sublet a stablized apt. to someone whose primary residence is out of state? And if so, can all transactions take place electronically or must the subletee be phisically present for signing?? Also, what are the requirements of a person who wishes to cosign a lease for someone else?? may they live out of state? thanx

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name