Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: General Question

Posted by Sam on March 03, 1999 at 23:39:35:

In Reply to: General Question posted by Pat on March 03, 1999 at 15:34:24:

: Does anyone know where I can go to check on the licenses of tradesmen like electricians, plumbers etcetera.? It's not the DHCR, I know that. I would also like to know if the landlord has the proper permits. Thank you.

Dept of Buildings licenses various construction trades, including plumbers & electricians. They have hotline tel numbers for complaints on their webpage. Get there thru the link below.
ps: Dept of Consumer Affairs licenses a whole lot of non-construction businesses, including Process Servers!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name