Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Falsifying court papers

Posted by satori on February 20, 1999 at 15:31:34:

In Reply to: Falsifying court papers posted by Sam on February 20, 1999 at 12:23:07:

I'm not sure but I think you could file and appeal to a higher court. But,
call the bar association. They will refer you to a lawyer and charge
around $25 (if you live in NYC) for one half hour

: Is there anything I can do if a landlord and property
: manager use false documentation in court to garnish my wages?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name