Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

If I can't get her out, I want to leave

Posted by mui mui on December 22, 1999 at 16:11:38:

In Reply to: Cannot just change locks under any circumstance. posted by MikeW on December 20, 1999 at 16:38:17:

Since my roomate's mother is refusing to leave. Instead of serving her with a
form from the housing court, I want to leave the apartment and take my name off
the lease. They can take it over, I don't care. I just want my name off. How
do I cancel my lease? Do I need a lawyer? Thanks for your help.
mui mui

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name