Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

A message to all posters and responders

Posted by hawk on September 19, 1999 at 23:09:25:

The announcement where a one post's a message reads "When posting general questions, please indicate your city or location, if you are rent stabilized, rent controlled or under another form of rent regulation. It will also help to know if you have a written lease, the number of units in building, approximately when it was built and if it is a coop or condo" -- yet, inexplicably, almost nobody provides this information. Why? lazy? unaware that this information is important?? I take time out of my busy schedule every few days to check the messages and respond now and then. But it is a complete waste of my time -- and others -- to have to read a message that does not provide the requested information thereby making it impossible to respond. This happens so often I am getting quite annoyed and am seriously considering not helping out here any more. I suggest the other responders do the same. If the requested "biological" info has not been provided I suggest we not respond ... period... and no more asking where are you located etc. Perhaps folks will soon get the message the hard way.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name