Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: I won overcharge complaint. Now what do I do?

Posted by Mark Smith on September 08, 1999 at 16:00:01:

In Reply to: I won. Now what do I do? posted by gary on September 08, 1999 at 15:42:30:

Here is a link to DHCR Fact Sheet #16. You may have to wait some more if the landlord brings an Article 78 proceeding in State Supreme Court. He has 60 days to bring it.

or click on the link at the end of this message

: I live in a rent-stabilized apt., and have been involved in a protracted fight with the DHCR regarding an effort by the landlord to reduce services. (He cut the services in late '92, then filed an application to reduce services.) The landlord just lost his PAR. The DHCR said the services in question were required services.
: As I understand it, I am entitled to a rollback in rent to the rent I was paying back in '92, and payment of everything I paid over that amount back in '92. How do I go about achieving this? Please advise.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name