Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

E-Mail.followup emails..Everyone MUST READ!

Posted by richard on August 20, 1999 at 10:37:43:

In Reply to: Re: E-Mail ... followup emails posted by Mark Smith on August 20, 1999 at 00:40:08:

OK everyone......we are all just a bunch of people trying to help each other out...With that said, sometimes our replies are nasty, sometimes helpful, and sometimes really based on the Law.

Just understand this guy didnt give us ALL the information, had he done so I know I wouldn't have reacted the way I did!

And that is the problem here.....When you tell us you were going to have someone move into your room of a rent - stabilized apt,while you look for another apartment...The First reaction is you are trying to make a profit on your apartment and rip off the landlord!
But when you get the full explanation that was a wrong conclusion,

SO... if you dont tell us ALL the details, where you live, RS or RC apartment, basement, attic, you think its illegal, paying rent in cash...LL harassment, going into your apt. while you are not home, and when?
Month to month tenants...how many people live in your apt., tell us about your lease...

TAKE YOUR TIME AND GIVE US ALL THE DETAILS......so I will never make that kind of mistake again and look like a putz!

************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************

: : : TenantNet sends follow-up messages by e-mail to anyone who has posted a message, using a valid e-mail address.

: : Does everyone higher up in the thread get every new email? eg: if this was the fourth email in a thread: would all three people receive it? or would only the third one receive it?

:
: The e-mail goes to just one person: the person to whose message you are directly replying. In this case, I am replying to message #6425, posted by curious. If curious had used a valid e-mail address, s/he would have received an e-mail follow-up from TenantNet.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name