Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Creaking...

Posted by Jin Yuki on August 17, 1999 at 17:39:58:

In Reply to: Creaking... posted by k. Wilk on August 17, 1999 at 12:47:43:

Excuse ME! But thats B.S. .Here is
what you need to do .. You need to
submit a formal letter to manager
and owner of your building . Stateing
the problem in general . Once you've
done that the power is in your hands
,and before I forget make sure you
keep a copy ;like I was saying they need
to present you an REAL solution not
an idea that might work and they
have to responed to the problem within
24 hours of receiving the notice.. If
they dont you give a call to your
state housing authority and tell them
your story (Which I love to do) and
they will have a nice chat with the
owner and manager . Also they might want
you to come down if you do PLEASE
bring a lawyer ,copy of lease ,and the
notice I told you to make .. But most
of all have courage and know your in
the right or atleast let them think that!

Good Luck.......-jin

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name