Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by kathy on August 13, 1999 at 22:58:46:

When housing court finds that the plaintiff is entitled to restitution, but did not state that defendant has to move, must I as the defendant refer back to the oringial complaint and pay said amount. And if I as the defendant pay the amount as stated,is it required for me to move or just pay back rent owed,and can I still hold planitiffs for repairs and put money into court until repairs have been meet..

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name