Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Harassment

Posted by Ric on July 10, 1999 at 12:29:46:

I live in Ny State and my building is owned by two brother one collects the rent for the upstaires the other from me.(downstaires)When we moved in 6yrs ago we were told that the basement and yard was just ours. New tenants moved in upstaires and they were told they could have accsess to the yard and basement We have our washer and dry in the basement plus storage.
The people that have moved in sell drugs and do it right out of the yard,(We have 3 childern too)We have called the police many times about it and told both landlords..The one landlord that rents to them is now all pissed off because we are trying to get them out, So now he is taking my hose that I fill the kids pool with for summer and wants to take the basement away from us and is trying to make our life hell...Does he have the right to do this when ever he gets mad just come over and take things from us. My landlord even told us his brother don't like us and is trying to get us to leave.....help!!!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name