Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Some Reply Messages Are Still Being Cut Off

Posted by JJ on May 23, 1999 at 12:37:54:

In Reply to: Re: Some Reply Messages Are Still Being Cut Off posted by TenantNet on May 22, 1999 at 21:48:32:

: : Let me add that Will replied [Re: Rights of Second Wife in Stabilized Lease - Will 5/22/99] to the same message, and Will's reply included everything: Will's sur-sur reply, the sur-reply, my original reply, and the original message. And Will's reply and my second reply were each the same length.

: In all honesty I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. It doesn't seem to happen with others. Are you using an old browser? Is your computer or operating system old?

With any software, there are always 'undocumented features' and sometimes the webmaster or administrator has more privileges than the users, so I joined the test: my response worked fine: I added 2 lines to the top of TN's 'article x 6'.
I'm using Netscape 4.51: TN: can you see what browsers we are using? something like the way I can View an email address to show all header details, including sender's email program?
ps: I've noticed that some people's messages get word-wrapped at 3/4 line length, like janice 5/22, but most don't.
maybe Mark is using MS IE: MS was using non-standard HTML, caused a lot of trouble at my last job.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name