Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: It's not that kinda place...

Posted by Anna on May 19, 1999 at 20:11:58:

In Reply to: Why Are Questions Not Answered? posted by Steven on May 19, 1999 at 15:48:12:

: In the last week or so, after newly discovering this site, I've sent 3 messages -- none of which has received a single reply. I thought they were simple enough queries to answer, yet no one did. I tried looking through the archives for FAQs or similar documents that might help me to answer my own questions, but it does not seem the archives are set up to really make a person self-sufficient to find the answers to his own questions. All the records seem to be jumbled together.

: If anybody might be kind enough to answer this particular message, could you please tell me where I might call or search on the Web to get simple answers to simple questions? I'm very happy to do my own legwork, but I have no idea where to ask about the kinds of questions being discussed in this forum.

: Thank you very kindly.

:) :) :) :) :)

if you've read the couple of msgs from TenantNet, you'd know that! and you'd know that TNet has not yet worked out the kinks in this new version board, esp in the search feature.

this is a forum 'by the people, for the people'

sometimes people tire of the same question: security deposit
sometimes people don't know the answer specifically and hope that someone else answers
sometimes the question lacks sufficient detail to answer: your lease ended? if stabilized, that was not legal...

also: search for 'Queens' on this board: someone gave a tenant clinic name/address recently. (use the search feature: it will give the right results, but the archived msgs won't be clickable: open the archive in a second browser window, look for the msg by subject line)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name