Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Small Claims? Overcharge forum

Posted by Anna on May 13, 1999 at 10:22:23:

In Reply to: Small Claims? posted by Tuck on May 12, 1999 at 21:47:17:

: I am assuming you are suing in small claims because you don't want to pay the atty's fees to do it in civil court. You are entitled to treble damages. Does anyone know if an overcharge asking for treble damages can be done quickly through the DHCR or other without an atty?
: Tuck

because the search feature isn't quite working, I've linked you to one earlier posting to get you started in your search. Read more about it in the Housing Court decisions.... on TenantNet!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name