Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Any decent insurance agent.

Posted by MikeW on May 11, 1999 at 11:30:27:

In Reply to: need renters insurance posted by Jacqueline on May 10, 1999 at 13:17:29:

Any decent insurance agent can write renter insurance. Get references from friends who have renters, car, or homeowners insurance.

You may need something in writing, like a sublease agreement, but I'm not sure.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name