Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Get an order of protection

Posted by Will on April 21, 1999 at 23:41:21:

In Reply to: Neighbor from Hell. posted by Logan on April 21, 1999 at 20:58:56:

She will have to stay 200 feet away from you. If she viotates that order then she can be arrested. Its time to get serious. Everytime, she bothers you or your children call the police, call the police, call the police. This will document your case for getting an order of protection from a judge. This will require a lawyer but it will be well worth the value of giving the police a valid reason to throw her sorry butt in jail.


: A neighbor has been harassing my 5 yr.old and 16 yr.old, threatens them and uses foul language to them for no reason at all. If we walk past her or her car, she files false reports with the apartment manager and the police. She has scratched my car, file false reports against me and my children to anyone who will listen. I have tried to talk with her but she walks away. I have called the police, but what can they really do. Does anyone have some advice for me?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name