Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Landlords from Hell!

Posted by Angel on April 18, 1999 at 00:37:14:

I want to let everyone I can know about the landlords we rented a house from, the house we rented is now up for rent. The landlords are charging us almost 6 grand for clean up and just a bunch of non sense things. They got mad when we bought a house and moved. We paid the rent for the month of Feb and on the 3rd they changed the locks and now they are trying to sue us for things you just wouldn't believe! Heres a good one, they are charging us for light bulb replacement just an example of the stupid stuff! They claim they have pics of everything and receipts but yet they locked us out when they knew we were coming there everyday, they didn't want to give us a chance to take final pics. They are trying to swindle money from us, I want to report them to every organization I can and write articles in the newspapers so no one will rent this house. Any suggestions? I thought about making signs to put up around the house but I didn't know if I could get in any trouble......give me some suggestions!
Thanks
Angel

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name