Posted by DF on January 02, 1999 at 00:40:58:
In Reply to: Re: loss of electricity and sparks flying posted by Israel on December 16, 1998 at 20:46:25:
A very similar thing happened durung the summer at a kinsey Corp managed bldg in Cheslea! The fire dept showed up that evening. Half of the top floor went dark and sparks went flying in the fuse box in the hallway. It took the entire night to get the electricity back, it took several days to get the fuse box fixed.
Most recent word: There are three tenants on the top floor who are going to court over this and A LOT of other things wrong.
Open invitation to Chelsea Village owned and Kinsey Corp managed bldgs:
111 Centre Street, Tuesday, Jan 5/Wednesday, Jan 6/Tuesday Jan 12.
No word on times or rooms but we can be pretty sure that the hearing room will be 823.
I'll post an update if anyone's interested.
Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup