Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

I posted this and a reply:::READ IT ALL

Posted by Richard on November 16, 1998 at 00:38:29:

: : : Read the "advice" this guy gave to R. Pride who was about to be evicted:

: : : "YOU ARE A JERK..........How could you not pay your rent on time this is the worst housing crisis in the last 30 years in
New York City, Can't you borrow money? Credit Cards....OR GEE WIZ GET a second JOB!!!!.....
: : : : Landlords are looking for losers like you to kick out so they can raise the rent 50%....and you do something stupid like not
pay the rent......
: : : : What if I want your apartment and am willing to pay the landlord 20 or 30% more then you?? Why should he be nice to
you, If I can pay my rent on time???
: : : Always looking for a HANDOUT!!!!!"

: : : This is the one where you berated a single mom seeking help online to prevent an eviction!!!!! you dick:
: : : DUH.....what about your parents, or the grandparents, or the lazy father of your kids.....
: : : comeon don't get me mad............threaten to put your kids up for adoption
: : : and see how fast the in laws will loan you a few bucks"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK OK OK I did It!!!!

Here's the scoop:::

The advice I gave was meant to get your attention as to the seriousness of the Housing crisis
that not to have any money saved after 20 years with a rent stabilzed apt is just NUTS!!!
And for the single mom whats wrong with getting the in laws to kick in for the rent???
Its their grand kids!!!!

You see I am in a fight for my apartment.....the apartment is legal on the Cof O
But was never registered ever, and I pay rent to a Prime tenant not the owner of the building
and was asked to vacate verbally......
Now I am luckier than most i am a Parlegal, and have free acces to Westlaw and all the state cases
But I had to come up with almost $2000 to secure a lawyer and to file my case in Supreme Court for
so they can decide if this apt is rent stabilized and entitled to 3 1/2 years of back rent and damages
The Prime tenant who has a nightclub says the apt is not controlled, and I say it is.....

I will reveal who the Prime tenant is Later but is is a well known world wide personality
The super knew about this from day 1 and so did the building manager....Which is the Estate of Sol Goldman
one of the top 5 landlords in the city... the estate was valued at over $500 MILLION in 1987 when he died!!!

NOW DO YOU understand why we have to take this seriously!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name