Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Late on rent -- what are my rights?

Posted by . on November 06, 1998 at 20:09:17:

In Reply to: Re: Late on rent -- what are my rights? posted by richard on November 06, 1998 at 01:08:58:

And what about the landlords. You do have your share of tenants who improve where they live, but because of lazy landlords the apartments and building get neglected. It's one thing to help a person with advice and it's another to attack. Don't attack these people.

: : Don't do that, you don't know what kind of problems this person may have. Loss of work, disable, etc. You are insensitive to this person.

: : Understand this is Tenant Net not Landlord net. So keep your comments to your self. Plus if you are willing to pay 20 to 30% more for an apartment, why don't you get a one bedroom apartment in Brooklyn or Queens. It is people like you that make landlord feel empowered.

: :

: HEY >>>>> I agree he may have problems, but these people have to get it thru their skull how serious the housing crisis is, and make absolutely sure they have plenty of cash or credit to defend themselves. If the guy was hurt and waiting for a diability check and fell behind, i would help, but it seems most people are just lazy, and irresponsible. thats all

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name