Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: legal aid

Posted by Bob Gresto on October 15, 1998 at 02:08:00:

In Reply to: legal aid posted by Benjamin Arellano on October 14, 1998 at 11:09:54:

: I need to contact a lawyer who deals with tenant/landlord issues -
: could anyone please refer me to one. Urgent.

(contact the NY City Bar Association they will refer you to one that will charge a nominal fee for a consultation)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name