Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Avoid Aamen Realty...here's why!

Posted by VJM on August 24, 1998 at 10:17:09:

I recently made an appointment with a realtor (Karen) at Aamen Realty in Queens, NY. I arrived for the appointment as scheduled at 3pm on Saturday and after having travelled an hour and a half with the beginings of a migrane, I arrived to find out that the realtor who was to show me this apartment was gone for the day and had rented out the apartment earlier that morning. There wasn't one phone call (which would have taken her less than two minutes) telling me not to come. Then I had to travel the hour and a half home. Nevermind the fact that I was also supposed to go into work, but I was so angry I figured I wouldn't be productive at all and had to go in on Sunday. Not one person appologized when I got there and one of them even suggested that I call tomorrow to see if anything else was available. Right, so I can go all the way there and be STOOD UP AGAIN. These guys suck. Avoid them if you can - unless you enjoy wasting your time!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name