Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: corporate apartment

Posted by Lilly Thall on May 09, 1998 at 08:37:03:

In Reply to: corporate apartment posted by Jeremy on April 19, 1998 at 22:00:18:

: If I own a corporation which is a tenant on a rent stabilized lease, can I sell
: sell the shares of the corporation a. without the Landlord's consent assuming
: there is no prohibition in the Lease an the sale of the shares and b. will
: the corporation maintain its rent stabilized status.

You must have a stupid landlord to let you get away with that.
Corporations cannot be stabilized; individual tenants are.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name