Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: "one shot deal"

Posted by Marcia on April 29, 1998 at 12:41:44:

In Reply to: Re: "one shot deal" posted by Israel on April 16, 1998 at 16:09:25:

: You must go to Welfare for a one shot deal... Not too many people are willing to go that far, but if your willing to show proof of income and stand in line (which by the way is very long) you may have a chance of getting it.

: : Has anyone in the NYC 5 bouroughs heard of this (one shot deal)? Please let me know either here on in email (JJUST1FIXX@aol.com) and info will be forwarded to me. I am facing eviction due to severe hard times and got behind in my rent. I just got a decent job and am working to get back on my feet. I have no friends or family to turn to for help. I need what ever info anyone can give me asap.

I am having problems with my backed up rent also and I heared about this one shot deal at the court house when i recieved my dispossesion notice. If you have any valuable information about how this really works please e-mail me this is really a urgent matter. thanks

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name