Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: disposses in a private house

Posted by Israel on December 11, 1997 at 15:22:01:

In Reply to: disposses in a private house posted by Diana on December 11, 1997 at 13:49:20:

As a month to month tenant (I assume you get rent receipts) the landlord can start either a non-payment or a holdover to remove you from the apartment. Time is given either by the landlord or the Judge if asked.
If you have a good relationship with your landlord time shouldn't be a problem. Collect all rent receipts, personal gas, electric, etc. bills to prove you are a tenant in that apartment. Just in case.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name