Posted by William Porto on December 07, 1997 at 22:33:00:
In Reply to: Re: Succession Rights posted by TenantNet on December 05, 1997 at 21:44:52:
: Anything you give the landlord in writing can be used against you in
: court, so be careful what you say. However, you won't get succession
: rights unless you ask.
I just got a copy of it.
My landlord wants my father (the former tennant) to sign it. It states:
1. My name is _____ and I am ___ years old and I have
lived at____ from ___ to ____
2. I moved from ________ on and now reside at ______
3. I hereby request that my apartment be put in the name of my son
4. Enclosed is a picture ID of my sone
5. I have no intention of moving back to the premises
(I really like #5!)
I'm thinking of re-writing it and just sending him #1 and #3 - Harmless enough, don't you think?
Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup