Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

legal help

Posted by t. fitzgerald on November 26, 1997 at 19:05:17:

If you are interested in determining your legal rights, you should look for
your County Public Access Law Library. Every county in New York State has
one. New York County (which is the borough of Manhattan) has a library at
the Motor Vehicle building at 80 Centre St. on the 4th floor. Room 468. Each of the other boroughs has a library too. You can also get some infor-
mation from 1-800-court-ny or (212) 274-8564.If you are in a situation where you might have to get involved in a pro se action try calling (212)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name