Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: So, I don't have a case! --- F.Y.I.

Posted by Robert Grucela on October 18, 1997 at 20:20:18:

In Reply to: Re: So, I don't have a case! posted by Mariel on October 18, 1997 at 10:01:31:

: :
: : Dear Tenant Net,
: : So, I don’t have a case. I posted a topic here in July regarding so-called “microwaves.” After reading about all the difficulties people are having with DHCR, and even legitimate complaints about “real” noise…what are some of the thoughts about “wireless” noise/harassment?
: : Why is it some people receive justice and compensation and others do not? Any thoughts?
: : Yours truly,
: : Robert Grucela
: : AndWhyU@aol.com
: : Easton, PA 18045
: ***************
: If you don't already know about it, you might want to contact the Cellular Phone Taskforce (718) 434-4499. One thing that is happening with this issue that is affecting tenants is that microwave antennas are being put on the rooftops of residental apt. buildings without letting the tenants know. The safety of being near these antennas is still debatable. Actually, what's debatable is the distance you're supposed to be from them. There's seems to be agreement that people should not spend time close to them. The companies are going directly to the building owners and paying them large sums. Also, antennas are being put on lampposts all over the city and many people feel they are not a safe distance away. Some tenants have reported feeling ill since the antennas were installed.

-----------

These "wireless" waves have nothing to do with technology, I wouldn't exactly say they are cellular, (biological) or even of microwave origin. I honestly don't know how you would define them. They do exist. They are a threat. It's impossible to prove.

Apparently alot of New York building are "wired" in this manner. FYI did you know that you could be watched, seen, heard, and taped without the use of any "modern" technological device?

Yours truly,

Robert Grucela
AndWhyU@aol.com

P.S. I don't want to appear to be a raving lunatic, but due to my postings and defining myself as a victim, one of these "people" even tracked me here to my home in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure why, but it seems once you have been contacted by these "people" you are forever fair game.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name