Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Neighbor's Have Noisy Parrots-Help!

Posted by Claire on October 02, 1997 at 08:37:27:

In Reply to: Neighbor's Have Noisy Parrots-Help! posted by Larry on August 20, 1997 at 21:14:55:

I sympathize with you in this matter. Unfortunately after reviewing the accompanying post, I see that
people do not really care about noise due to animals, especially if they are animals themselves. It a shame
when people have that attitude..."if you don't like it move"!. Excuse me, who the hell are you to tell me
to move if I am unhappy. Are you paying the cost, my time to leave because poeple do not care that they
are the one who are making us unhappy with their disturbances. It seems war issues can get quicker resolvements
than dealing with a noisy neighbor. I too have that same problem with an upstairs neighbor, and she too met
with that same reaction. The landlord was of no use because they sided with her since she has lived there
10 years, and we had recently moved in. In return, we were targeted for so call noises coming from our apt.
It was and still is an upsetting dilemma. She has a very large heavy dog, that we can clearly hear at all times,
even at night when he is carryinh about. Well, we have decided to hang low, but I am young, and I can not wait
till the day I shove my foot in my neighbor's ass and her dog. That will be for all of us who have suffered and
for all the morons out there that think their right outweighs ours to a peaceful sound apartment and especially
a good night's rest.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name