Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: subpeona

Posted by Mariel on September 09, 1997 at 18:11:31:

In Reply to: subpeona posted by Tom on September 08, 1997 at 13:24:50:

: I need to get my file from the landlord to defend a holdover proceeding
: against me. I have sent a letter and spoken to my landlord. She said she
: would speak to her lawyer and get back to me. I have not heard back and my
: case is this Wednesday. I have already gotten one adjournment for more time
: and if I don't get the paperwork I need, I'll ask for another. I was thinking
: about getting a subpeona for the documents and bringing it with me on Wednesday.
: How do I go about getting a subpeona. I am currently representing myself
: although I may hire an attorney.
You can probably get the form from the court clerk or else a legal stationary store. Fill it out and hand it in to the clerk who will submit it to the judge.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name