Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Tom on September 08, 1997 at 13:24:50:

I need to get my file from the landlord to defend a holdover proceeding
against me. I have sent a letter and spoken to my landlord. She said she
would speak to her lawyer and get back to me. I have not heard back and my
case is this Wednesday. I have already gotten one adjournment for more time
and if I don't get the paperwork I need, I'll ask for another. I was thinking
about getting a subpeona for the documents and bringing it with me on Wednesday.
How do I go about getting a subpeona. I am currently representing myself
although I may hire an attorney.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name