Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Succession of Rent Stabilized Lease

Posted by MikeW on July 24, 1997 at 17:03:12:

In Reply to: Succession of Rent Stabilized Lease posted by P.L. on July 24, 1997 at 15:43:52:

: I have been living in my uncle's apartment for 3 years. He moved out last
: month. What should I do to change the lease to my name so I can stay?

I don't think you've been living there long enough. I think you need to be living there 2 years to get succession rights

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name