Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Comfort and due legal process.

Posted by Robert Grucela on July 22, 1997 at 21:18:12:

In Reply to: Why do I have to be the one to tell you this? posted by Robert Grucela on July 22, 1997 at 13:51:23:

05:46 PM 7/22/97

Yes, but my point is: the building allowed this activity.

Here's what the Attorney General says about landlord retaliation:

Residential Landlord/Tenant Guide

OFFICE OF THE NEW YORK STATE

ATTORNEY GENERAL

April 1996 edition
Retaliation
Landlords may not seek to evict tenants solely because tenants (a) make good faith complaints to a government agency about violations of any health or safety laws; or (b) take good faith actions to protect rights under their lease; or (c) participate in tenants' organizations. Tenants may collect damages from landlords who violate this law, which applies to all rentals except owner-occupied dwellings with fewer than four units. (Real Property Law §223-b)

So, let's not jump to any conclusions. Let's just wait. And hope they tell us about it. Or, maybe one of us can recreate a multi-million dollar lab environment to prove the point! Or, maybe one of us has connections with intelligence personnel!

This is just the kind of thing THEY'VE always wanted. They've never played fair with us not EVER! You talk about the "big lie" idea. Well, almost every lawyer i've ever met is only interested in the "big truth" idea. Or, the "big show" idea. They're "pronoid"! They think the world can't live with out them. They don't care about your rights! That takes a special kind of person. Someone who's willing to work for little return or little money against impossible odds, day and night! Let's just hope that New York is populated with those kinds of attorneys.

And, by the way, this is no dental issue -- or a jazz topic -- and I love your little "nefarious" happy face " :) " at the end of your message.

Robert Grucela
AndWhyU@aol.com
Easton, PA 18045-6085
(610) 252-8898

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name