Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

How to file an overcharge complaint agsnt prev landlord?

Posted by George on December 13, 1996 at 00:09:31:

I need to know how to go after a previos landlord for an overcharge that occurred from 1991-1995. New owner since then. How do I file a DHCR overcharge complaint against previous landlord who may be missing?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name