Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: withholding rent legally/ or deducting costs from rent

Posted by Lilly on January 04, 2002 at 00:08:52:

In Reply to: withholding rent legally/ or deducting costs from rent posted by Erin on January 03, 2002 at 11:21:09:

certified letter, return receipt, to LL, has 10days to fix the problems, then file for BUILDING-WIDE rent reduction due to decreased services/(or whatever) call DHCR 718-739-6400 speakwith caseworker and explain. ALSO, be sure to call HPD, DEPT of buildings and your local police precinct.
Do not withold rent just yet.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name