Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Search Problem with Housing Court Decisions

Posted by consigliere on December 23, 2001 at 14:03:25:

In Reply to: Re: TenantNet: Problems with Housing Court Decisions posted by TenantNet on December 23, 2001 at 10:45:10:

When I first encountered the problem, I refreshed/reloaded, but the November 2001 cases still appeared as the current month. However, when I returned to TenantNet and read your message, I was able to get the December 2001 cases as the current month.

However, I found that the search of Housing Court Decisions doesn't work for the current month. One of the cases for December 2001 was Thelma Realty Co v. Harvey, which sounded familiar. I then searched for "thelma" and found the word in only one month's summaries -- August 2000 -- but not in the summaries for the current month.

I did similar searches for other unique words found in the current (December 2001) summaries, but none of them showed up for the current month.

Can this be fixed, possibly by placing the summaries for the current month in the archives, with a different URL -- http://www.tenant.net/Court/Hcourt/archive/2001/dec01.html -- as well as having the summaries listed with the current month's URL -- http://www.tenant.net/Court/Hcourt/current.html.

:
: We just tried it (Sun 9:45 am) and the links all seem to work properly. From the TenantNet Home Page, click on HCD, it takes you to the HCD index page. From there, click on current month and up comes December. Clicking on Archives 2001 brings up the 2001 archive page where the latest archived month is November. Make sure your browser cache is flushed. Could you be more specific -- we can't see the problem. And yes, we're still waiting for Nov. 23 cases. The attorneys who write these decisions have active case loads, so sometimes things bet backed up.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name