Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Tenant who is sick of putting up with a bad situation

Posted by John on December 20, 2001 at 14:04:31:

I am in a bad living situation and need help.

I rented from a realtor who I have grown to hate and treats me like dirt. They do not fix what is needed and when asked they blow me off and make sarcastic remarks which are offensive. The floors squeak to the point of madness and everything touched falls to pieces. The cat dander that is in the town home is a problem even though the floors were cleaned. I can't take the Realtors and the Landlord I have never even seen or talked too. I have not even gotten a copy of the lease with all signatures on it. What can I do? The curb on the carport outside was repaved one day while at work and paved way to high exposing a water pipe destroying one of my parking places. I questioned this and got an email back from the landlord saying she doubts the people who did it will fix anything. These Realtors have ruined my life and caused me great pain. They are heartless spineless and greedy. All they care for is money. Me and my wife have nightmares about the place we are renting. It is hell and not right for lives to be shattered like this. It is harder to realize that 3 weeks of pay go to a group of liars who wont fix anything and make me feel unwelcome and paranoid in my own dwelling. You can't take their weird for anything and I believe that GandCo of Midlothan, Va is Hell and the owner and agent who I am dealing with is Satan himself. Too bad most people who read this do not understand.

Sincerely,
John S

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name