Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Jeremy on December 15, 2001 at 22:00:26:

In Reply to: EVICTION posted by Renee on December 14, 2001 at 20:46:32:

Sign the lease,make a copy and return the original to the owner,wait one or two weeks and send your complaint to the Landlady in writing return receipt requested.The gentleman you refer to is entitled to smoke in his room, the fault lies with the Landlady who rented it to him.If she wont do anything about it you have proof that you asked,she knows that it is affecting your childs health and you could mention that no-one should be living there in the first place!
Good luck

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name