Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: illegal apartment, brainless tenant

Posted by chris on December 14, 2001 at 14:25:39:

In Reply to: Re: illegal apartment, brainless tenant posted by Blue Zephyr on December 14, 2001 at 00:24:18:

First off let me say that you have no clue as to what you are talking about. There is no more to the story than what I said.You say why anyone would put up with this for so long well It hasn't been so long. We have been living here for 2and a half years and all this just started happening in the past few months.So your first point you were wrong second you say i so desperatly want to stay here yet again you are wrong! I do not want to stay here however i need to for the time being I can not afford to move out right away and find a new apartment and I have 4 children and not many people like to rent to families that have kids. It is a sick world we live in that kids are looked at like a disease. Thirdly no one needs or asked you to feel bad for my kids there is nothing to feel bad for they live a perfectly normal life! And lastly I feel Bad for YOU!!!!!!!!! Stupidity really hit you hard.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name