Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: thank you

Posted by dennis_nj on December 12, 2001 at 22:19:18:

In Reply to: thank you posted by jennifer on December 12, 2001 at 21:35:01:

: thank you for all of your suggestions. you are right i do have a hard decision to make. actually prices are going up here, currently 910.00 going up to 1030.00 for a two bedroom 2.5 bath (compared to some other places i guess thats on the low side) anyway, my daughter's school district is small and neighboring communities in her district are houses and condos in the $300,000 - $1,000,000, which is a little out of my budget, so moving would probably mean changing schools mid year. with that in mind, i really cannot afford to keep our dog. i just hate the fact that they will win, you know? they want us to give up our dog to live here and its working. thats very sad. this is one of those situations that you wanna say.."fine were outta here" and let them lose a faithful tenant. (yeah, who am i kidding,,they could care less, right??) geezz, gotta go figure it all out. thanks again for taking the time to respond..
: happy holidays to you
: jennifer

jennifer....just a thought...since they say 20 lbs, and your dog is 30, any chance you can get him on a diet to lose 10 pounds? maybe this sounds a little weird, but if he's REALLY fat, and has a lot of hair, maybe you can get him slimmed down, hair clipped, nails trimmed, no collar, etc. (hey, in wrestling, we used to spit for an hour to make our weight classes), maybe you could come close enough. on the 'sneakier' side, do you know anybody (or can you find somebody) with a smaller/younger dog of the same breed (or something reasonably close) that might make the 20 pound limit that you can borrow for a day or two if they decide to actually weigh him in?
once you're signed, who's to know that the dog you had at weigh-in is the same dog? (hey, it's worth a shot, better than getting rid of him!)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name