Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: I guaranty

Posted by Lilly on December 09, 2001 at 16:38:18:

In Reply to: I guaranty posted by Robert Goren on December 09, 2001 at 02:10:59:

You father should send a letter to LL, certified mail, return receipt stating that he is guaranteeing only you, his son, and no other party to the lease, and attach a copy of the guarantee. Or that the guarantee is null and void since LL failed to add your name to the lease. Sticky situation..

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name